Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Double Climax

Woke up early on the result release date, i think at that time around 6 i am half unconscious.

At that time, I saw my result for the 2nd semester, got 2 a, the rest at all b. I was already joyful. During the morning, some friends msn me and i told them what i got. And in the afternoon, i got the result slip letter sent by school. I open and i don't think i had a close look at it.

But at night, one friend asked me. He keep saying cannot be, because only get 2a, gpa should not be 3.7+. Then i keep replying really really, then he told me to check again. Suprisingly, i saw 4a, 2b. I quickly double confirm with the online one, i was like OMG!

Luckily, i did'nt say more than what i really got. If not people will say i am lying when they found out.