Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SMOKE

Why people smoke even it kills ? Whenever i am walking behind of the smokers on the only pathway, i feel like giving them one BIG TIGHT SLAP, because they are like old trains moving on pathway as only old train produce smoke. And i was like inhaling the dirty smoke. I see them as a stupid bunch of people. Because they was like spending so much money on just sticks which cost $20++, i guess.. So, if you want to smoke, please think twice,if not think thrice,if not you are killing yourself..

Now i am in fear when working because i am working till this end of the month and people become so "concern" about me. They was like asking me what will i treat them when leaving, i will say i dunno, this question is quite reasonable. But someone today say I should treat them go one Japanese restaurant eat because he say one set of meal very very cheap which is $8.90. I think he crazy one because one set of that stupid meal cost more than my one hour pay and some more got about ten++ people to treat. I rather don't work already. I think i will be getting some large Mars or Kit Kat bar for them. Quite reasonable right? I think i am the only tem staff to treat them, because always tem staff just pack their staff and go quietly go off one. Will be jobless in Six day time..