Yesterday, i encountered something really scary. I was ask to leave with the last second person, but i didn't . I continue to do my work, you know what happen. When i was working, i heard that the printer at the center end started printing paper on its own. So, i went to see, really it print out paper. I was stunned because everyone has left and the printer how come can print out things. So i went around the office to check if anyone came back. But found no one. Then i quckily, went back to my desk and take my bag and run. Now the climax, i get out of the office,i saw one woman standing at the lift talking on the phone wearing white somemore. So i stared at the person, seeing anything goes wrong. If the person disapear in the air, i will faint immediately.
Today, went to work. I told one person and he say that one time one radio and fan suddenly turn on. Somemore today around 8pm one colleague play show luo album, made me more scare because i was so sensitive to the song lyrics because in 假如你還在這裡 song, it keep repeating 你還在這裡 and 撐腰 song keep repeating 兄弟 word.
Now will not be working if no ones around, because my life cost more than my pay..