Today something funny happen. I wore blue shirt today, similar as the uniform colour, when i got out of the lift, i saw a familar faces pass, which is mr gomez. He was about 100m infront of me and walk pass, i thought he see nothing but later he took a few steps back and see again. Because i think he is catching late comers and i wore in blue appear in the void-deck. I was having the feeling which is CATCH ME IF YOU CAN ! I try to avoid him but he was walking so slow at the path way, so no choice i walk pass him and greeted him. (What a good student am i !!) Then he asked me how have you been, then i say OK, then i walk away.
Everyday work until very late and everyday log in msn also don't have people to talk to. Nevermind, about one more month i will be free from work and i will be richer than before.
Have been using Internet at workplace to view blogs and news, the internet connection very weird one, which is from Basel, which is in Switzerland. I think the company come from Switzerland. If you have feed jit, when you see coming from basel, this means i have come to your blog before. The internet there is so good at filtering things, it filter away cbox, msn ,youtube and more......