Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

What Job I Do?

I also don't know what am i doing. I work in a shipping company, not drive ship. HA!HA! But as an admin assistant, which somehow means doing rubbish stuff in the company, but not throwing rubbish.. The company is Panalpina. Everytime sit down and key things into the computer, for the import and export stuff and then print out. Print finish then stapler, then chop company logo, and then is my  most honourable moment which is signing on the company logo. Everyday sign about 100++ copies, everytime sign makes me feel like a big star .HA!HA! 

Friday, should be T-shirt and Jeans day. Which i have forgotten. I wore formal clothing on that day, when went into the office saw all in Polo T. And all eyes was like looking at me, then faster walk to my desk. Which really make me loook like the boss. I am the most hardworking in my department, always come back early after lunch and go off very very puntual on the dot.

Today found two interesting things,which is the guy in front of me kept searching for places for chi bi movie on the net and kept calling a girl if she is free at this time and this date.Maybe she is dating the girl..
The other interesting thing is that my desk infront and infont person which is a woman around 50++ because from what i see on her face when she smile, quite alot of wrinkles beside her eyes..
I saw her searching on briney fashion on net and dunno write what think down for one hour. Woh, so weird .