Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

                   I Am SinkingToday, I aboard wrong bus again. This time i took 131, because i waited for my bus very long. Then saw the bus stop pannel wrote that 131 will also be stopping at keppel district park which i work in,so went to board the bus. I thought i will be on time, but when the bus go straight down the road, i knew i have board the wrong bus again. Went to work late again because i have to walk a long route.Now i have written down the bus that can go to my work place on a pieace,will never never board wrong bus again..

Althought, one of my colleague is leaving on monday. But, today i was flooded with work to do because i have to cover all his work. I am just a new person "sailer" and they give me so much work, i will sink one day. But the good point is i can work overtime and no one is chasing me to do faster. When they give me thinngs to do, they will say take your time because the stuff not important one.

Today,keep choping the approval sign and signing beside it. Sign alot of copies,sign until i forgot how to sign already. I guess at least got 100 of copies. Tomorrow will be the release of which course will you go. Hoping to get the first choice, if not,maybe thinking on appealing.Wish Me Luck.